Frequently Asked Questions
What is your cancellation policy?
Cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to your stay will be charged a cancellation fee equivalent to the first night's stay. If you are able to schedule a future stay within 90 days of your original check-in date, we will apply 50% of your cancellation fee to that stay.
If a cancellation is made within our cancellation policy period of 72 hours in advance of the first night's stay, you will not incur a fee for your cancellation.
When is check out?
Check out is at 11am. Upon check out, please return your key to the innkeeper's window or the brass mailbox. There is a $25.00 fee for unreturned keys.
What is your smoking policy?
ALL OF OUR ROOMS ARE NON-SMOKING! If you smoke in the rooms, there will be a $250.00 charge to the credit card on file. Smoking is allowed outside on the room balconies, the saloon balcony, and in the rear pool courtyard. However, we ask that you please be mindful of smoking around young children and others that may have respiratory issues. If smoking on the balconies outside the room, keep the windows closed so as to not allow smoke inside and ONLY smoke in front of your own window.
Are pets allowed at the hotel?
We are happy to offer a dog-friendly hotel and dining experience. However, we are only able to continue to do so with the cooperation of responsible dog owners.
- NOT ALL OF OUR ROOMS ARE DOG-FRIENDLY - SPECIFICALLY, THERE ARE NO DOGS ALLOWED IN ROOMS 2, 6, and 14. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are found to have brought a dog into any of these rooms, a fee of $300.00 for a professional cleaning of the room will be charged to your credit card on file.
- There is a non-refundable cleaning fee of $20.00 when accompanied by a dog.
- There is a maximum of two dogs per room, for a combined weight of 100 pounds.
- We regrettably do not allow the following breeds: German Shepard, Doberman Pinscher, Chow, Pit Bull Terrier, American Bull Dog, and Rottweiler.
- Your dog is your responsibility. Dogs may NOT be left unattended in the room unless they are crated. The Hotel Léger Restaurant & Saloon does not accept any responsibility for your dog or its actions.
- Please keep your dog(s) off of the furniture and bedding.
- Do not use hotel towels to clean off your dog.
- Please do not bathe your dog in the bathroom.
- Housekeeping services will not be provided if your dog is left in the room unattended. Please make arrangements with the front desk before noon if you wish to have your room cleaned.
- We offer dog-friendly dining in the saloon and in the pool courtyard ONLY. No dogs, other than service dogs are allowed into the dining room. Emotional support dogs are not service dogs.
- Please pick up after your dog. If an accident happens inside the hotel, please let staff know as soon as possible.
- Dogs are NOT allowed in the pool at any time. There will be a $25.00 charge if your dog is found to have been in the pool at any time.
- Please be courteous of other guests and tend to your dog(s) if they bark or make a disturbance.
- Dogs in the backyard must be leashed and supervised.
What is the pool policy?
The pool hours are 8am-8pm. THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY AT ANY TIME. Pool towels are provided for HOTEL GUESTS ONLY. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. No glass is allowed around the pool.
Non-hotel guests must purchase a pool pass. More information can be found HERE.
What other charges might I incur?
Our rooms are furnished with many antiques, which are generally irreplaceable, so we ask that you respect their age and treat them with care. Should any damage occur, they will be itemized and charged to the credit card on file.
Do you have safes?
We do not have safes in the rooms. The Hotel Léger Restaurant & Saloon is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
The public spaces inside and outside the Hotel, Restaurant, and Saloon are under 24-hour video surveillance. However, we respect your right to privacy - our surveillance does not include the interior of guest rooms - and access to the video footage is only permitted to the owners and those with an otherwise legal right to access.
Is there much noise?
Being an old building, our walls are thin and noise from the outside and from other guest rooms travels easily. We also ask that you respect your neighbors and reduce your noise levels after 10pm and before 7am
We have a longstanding tradition of live music and entertainment on weekends. Please be aware that rooms near the saloon can have elevated noise levels. Call or check out our website for our entertainment schedule. We provide earplugs for those who are sensitive.