The Whitewater Grill & Saloon is now open on Wednesdays!
Come and join us the FIRST Wednesday of each month for a delicious 4-course pasta meal served with a classic Western movie!
Do you love pasta? Do you love old classic Westerns starring John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Alan Ladd and Gary Cooper?
Then the Whitewater Grill & Saloon is the place for you each Wednesday to enjoy both!
Served family style in the "old courtroom" banquet room of the Historic Hotel Leger, site of the original Calaveras County Courthouse, the menu and the movie change each week. The pasta meal is house-made and features an antipasto, pasta, insalata and dolce (dessert) plate. Also included is a beverage of your choice, along with bread and coffee or tea.
There is only one seating, but feel free to come at any time. Doors open at 5:30pm and the movie starts at 6pm. Also, if your not a classic Western movie buff, but would like to enjoy the meal, you are welcome to dine in the saloon.
MENU FOR WEDNESDAY, APRIL 2, 2014
- Movie - Two Mules for Sister Sarah (check our online calendar of events if we forget to update it here!)
- Antipasto - Spinach-Artichoke Dip w/Parmesan Toasted Baguette Rounds
- Pasta - Cheese Ravioli w/Prosciutto and Peas Cream Sauce (Mushroom and Peas Sauce Vegetarian Option)
- Insalata - Classic Caesar Salad
- Dolce - Strawberry Shortcake w/Lemon Mint Zabaglione
Please note that we generally offer a vegetarian option for the pasta dish, and if you provide us with advance notice we will try to accommodate gluten-free diets also.
PRICE - $16+tax for Adults, $9+tax for children under 12
DUE TO THE POPULARITY OF THESE DINNERS AND THE LIMITED SEATING CAPACITY, WE REQUEST THAT YOU CALL TO MAKE A RESERVATION FOR YOUR PARTY AT 209-286-1401.